(taken from Formspring: wynneprasetyo)
* I'm a 1991 March baby.
Your height & weight?
* 163 cm & 47-48 kg.
Your study / job?
* I enroll in Law Faculty of UPH, and currently working as Fashion Editor in LOOKS Magazine.
You are so thin, do you diet? How many times in a day do you eat?
* I have never been on diet, it's the genes. I eat twice or thrice a day.
When did you start blogging?
* 2008, but it reset its sail to a fashion blog since late 2009.
Describe your style?
* Generally eclectic, with a touch of boho/gypsy/indie. I am a vintage at heart.
I bet you have thousands of dresses.
* Not really, I just like to come up with many ways of wearing them.
You've always had long hair. Have you ever thought of cutting them short, like pixie?
* No. As much as I adore pixie style, I relate to long hair as it is classic feminine. Call me old school :p
* Alexa Chung, Kirsten Dunst, The Olsen Twins, Gillian Zinser, Serena van der Woodsen.
Favorite fashion designer?
* The late Sir Alexander McQueen, and Alber Elbaz of Lanvin.
What inspires you?
* People, colors, fabrics.
Why do you blog?
* I find fashion blogs very interesting and brimful of inspirations. Fashion is a part of everyone's lives, it's a BIG part of mine. I would love for other people to be inspired by my blog too.
What influences your fashion choices?
* Mood and my illustrative mind.
Beauty or hair treatment?
* Believe it or not, I don't use any facial soap. Using them gives me zits (I know, I'm weird).. but I do wash them with water frequently. No special hair treatment, just regular Dove shampoo. Drink plenty of water, and consume tomatoes :)
* Liquid eyeliner. The rest can come after.
Where do you usually shop?
* Oh everywhere, literally. I'm a sucker for thrifts.